Forgot your password?

You are here: Home / Training Of Trainers / Training of Trainers Phase I / Forum / Technical Forum / 1st Week ToT - Examination answers

1st Week ToT - Examination answers

Up to Technical Forum

1st Week ToT - Examination answers

Posted by Despina Kouria at April 19. 2011

Dear all,

I hope you all had a pleasant and smooth trip back to your countries!It was a pleasure to meet you all and work with you the past first week of our ToT programme.

As promised, kindly find attached the correct answers to the examination questions of last Friday. Have a look at them and do not hesitate to raise any questions you might have on issues which might have remained unclear to some of you from the first ToT workshop.

My warm regards from Turin!

Despina

Attachments

Re: 1st Week ToT - Examination answers

Posted by KRESEVLJAKOVIC Ervin at April 20. 2011

Previously Despina Kouria wrote:

Dear all,

I hope you all had a pleasant and smooth trip back to your countries!It was a pleasure to meet you all and work with you the past first week of our ToT programme.

As promised, kindly find attached the correct answers to the examination questions of last Friday. Have a look at them and do not hesitate to raise any questions you might have on issues which might have remained unclear to some of you from the first ToT workshop.

My warm regards from Turin!

Despina

Thank you Despina,

It's very kind of you to send us the correct answers to the examintion questions of last Friday and that's OK. But I really don't remember my answers on every question and I'd like to see it too.

However, I really enjoy with you last week in Turin and looking forward to see you all again. 

Best regards from Sarajevo,

Ervin Kreševljaković

Posted by Despina Kouria at April 27. 2011

Dear Ervin,

Really nice to hear from you!

Regarding your inquiry, I think it is practically better to receive your answers the next time that you will be back to Turin for the second ToT workshop. Then, if you wish,  we can go through each question and discuss the reasoning behind each question/answer.

I hope that this is fine with you.  

Best!

Despina

Posted by KRESEVLJAKOVIC Ervin at April 28. 2011

Previously Despina Kouria wrote:

Dear Ervin,

Really nice to hear from you!

Regarding your inquiry, I think it is practically better to receive your answers the next time that you will be back to Turin for the second ToT workshop. Then, if you wish,  we can go through each question and discuss the reasoning behind each question/answer.

I hope that this is fine with you.  

Best!

Despina

Dear Despina,

It's OK, I agree with you. See you soon in Turin.

Best regards,

Ervin