Forgot your password?

You are here: Home / Training Of Trainers / Training of Trainers Phase I / Forum / Technical Forum / Customisation - Modules F and G

Customisation - Modules F and G

Up to Technical Forum

Customisation - Modules F and G

Posted by Despina Kouria at July 20. 2011

Dear all,

I hope you are doing well and have found the time to relax following our last ToT workshop here in Turin.

As we agreed last week, I am forwarding to you the last customisation assignment, referring to Modules F and G, which were covered during the last ToT workshop.

As always, you are free to chose which 2 sections of these 2 modules, your country-team is going to customise.

Please submit your assignment by 05 August 2011 to my e-mail at: sdguser@itcilo.org

For those countries which have not submitted the 4th week's assignment, please do so by 05 of August 2011 as well.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you from my side for all your active participation during this first phase of the ToT programme. I am looking forward to meeting you all again soon!

Have a great summer!

Despina

Attachments

Re: Customisation - Modules F and G

Posted by JAKOVAC Josip at August 08. 2011

Previously Despina Kouria wrote:

Dear all,

I hope you are doing well and have found the time to relax following our last ToT workshop here in Turin.

As we agreed last week, I am forwarding to you the last customisation assignment, referring to Modules F and G, which were covered during the last ToT workshop.

As always, you are free to chose which 2 sections of these 2 modules, your country-team is going to customise.

Please submit your assignment by 05 August 2011 to my e-mail at: sdguser@itcilo.org

For those countries which have not submitted the 4th week's assignment, please do so by 05 of August 2011 as well.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank you from my side for all your active participation during this first phase of the ToT programme. I am looking forward to meeting you all again soon!

Have a great summer!

Despina

Posted by JAKOVAC Josip at August 08. 2011

Hello, everyone!

I hope you're all enjoying your deserved summer holidays.

Despina, I'm just curious to know when we're gonna get the results of the last exam taken at Friday 15th of July. 

Some of ToT candidates, as they wrote to me, expressed the very same kind of curiosity.:) 

Kind regards!

Josip Jakovac

Posted by Despina Kouria at August 09. 2011

Hi Josip!

Nice to hear from you.

With reference to your exam results, first of all please allow me to apologise for the delay.

We have been having reconstruction works in our pavillion the last 15-20 days and as we are planning to be moved in our new offices, all our office material/folders (including your exam papers) have been packed.  

I am expecting to gain access to my new office and folders at the beginning of next week. Reviewing your exam papers will be my first priority!

I hope that by the end of next week, you will have received your results.

Please accept my apologies once again for this inconvenience!

Best regards from Turin!

Despina

Posted by JAKOVAC Josip at August 09. 2011

Previously Despina Kouria wrote:

Hi Josip!

Nice to hear from you.

With reference to your exam results, first of all please allow me to apologise for the delay.

We have been having reconstruction works in our pavillion the last 15-20 days and as we are planning to be moved in our new offices, all our office material/folders (including your exam papers) have been packed.  

I am expecting to gain access to my new office and folders at the beginning of next week. Reviewing your exam papers will be my first priority!

I hope that by the end of next week, you will have received your results.

Please accept my apologies once again for this inconvenience!

Best regards from Turin!

Despina

No problem, Despina. Thank you for your prompt response. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards!

Josip Jakovac